Summary of What You Must Do
1. Meet the minimum course requirements by Department of Physiology within the time period set by the School of Graduate Studies.
2. Complete all requirements of the Mandatory Seminar Course (PSL1000H)
3. Complete all laboratory and research work
4. Meet annual requirements for meeting with your advisory committee and file your annual report each year.
Supervisory Committee Meetings and Annual Reports
5. Complete a draft of your thesis.
General Requirements for a Completed Master's Degree
6. Defend your thesis at an examination set by the Department.
Composition of examination committee